Are you want to take a home loan at a good interest rate? If yes, this article helps you suggest the bank name that gives you the loan at a good interest rate.
If you want to look for a home loan at an affordable interest rate, we suggest you go with Tata Capital.
It offers you extended loan ownership for up to 30 years. Moreover, it attains only 2 % processing loan amount charges with additional taxes on Tata Capital Home Loan.
Advantages of home loan from Tata Capital
Please read the following benefits provided by the Tata capital:
- Tax Benefits: The Indian government provides tax subsidies on the home loan. Loan applicants are applicable for various tax benefits under various sections.
- Valuable assets: Tata capital’s home loan is a valuable asset. With a home loan, you can buy your property.
- Revised Credit Card: If you regularly pay your EMI without any delay, you increase your chances of approval for a second loan. A good record of paying back money to Tata Capital makes your eligibility more for another home loan.
- Low-interest rate: Along with long tenures, it also offers home loans at affordable and floating interest rates.
- Stress-free from rent: If you are living on rent but not familiar with it. Then go-ahead to take the home loan from Tata Capital. In this way, you get relief from the rent by taking the loan and decorating your house.
- Long Repayment: Tata Capital facilitates the benefit of paying back all the home loan amounts for up to 30 years. This facility makes you stress-free. We suggest you start your exciting journey with Tata Capital home loan.
- Sponsoring facilities: You can send your home loan to a different bank in home finance. If another bank offers you low ROI, you can transfer the home loan to it.
What is the eligibility to get a home loan from Tata Capital?
Tata Capital acquire some eligibility criteria for applying for a home loan. Therefore, ensure the following details before applying for a home loan.
- Age Qualification: The loan applicant is only eligible for a home loan if their age is between 24 years to 65 years. If you want to take a home extension loan, the candidate’s age must be 21 years to 65 years.
- Employments status for Tata capital Home Loan: The loan applicant must be salaried or self-employed and earns a minimum monthly income of Rs.30,000.
- Experience of Work: The loan applicant must have two to three years of work experience.
Interest Rate applies on home loan from Tata capital:
The following points indicate the affordable interest rate with various schemes.
- Interest rate for a home loan: up to 6.70%
- Interest rate for home upgrade loan: up to 8.50%
- Interest rate for an affordable home loan: up to 10.10%
Required documents for Loan Candidates:
Here we listed some necessary documents of applicable candidates under the Tata capital home loan. Of course, you own all the documents. Otherwise, the branch will not verify it for further processing.
- Age Proof documents: It consists of a verified passport, birth certificate, PAN card, driving license, and LIC documents.
- Identity proof: Voter card, driving license, Aadhar card, and PAN card are used as identity proof documents.
- Residence proof: This consists of electricity and water bills, Property registration papers, and Property tax details.
- Income certificates: It consists of salary slips of previous months, increment letters, flat sheets, profit and loss accounts if eligible candidates are salaried or self-employed people.
This article tells you all the mandatory information about the Tata Capital. Hope you like the information.